[Users] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Claws config needs much better documentation

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 11:23:35 CEST 2012

> And I'm saying that's perfectly fine for 99% of claws features but
> sometimes, just once in a while, you have to say "this will surprise
> people in a bad way if they're coming from some other mail client so
> let's respect that at least in the default config, while people who
> want the other way will know to change it".

Executing a virus and having the password stolen that they also use for
their front door or Googles admin servers ;-) might be surprising too.

I just skip spam myself on my mailing list client and I use disposable
addresses on my mail servers even telling me who the culprits who feed
my address to spammers are. I realise many can't do this and disposable
address services offered by yahoo are very limited but thought I
would throw it out there. Anyone know if there is a good disposable
address service offered by any company for your own domain at a
reasonable price?

I just tried delete and I get an are you sure you want to delete message
by default.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)