[Users] Default CC for mailing lists

Marco netuse at lavabit.com
Tue Jul 31 10:05:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a question about how to set up claws-mail to work nicely with
mailing lists.

If I respond to a mail posted on a mailing list, I want to respond
to the list in the first place. So the “To:” field should be filled
with the mailing list address (this is already the default). I also
would like the “CC:” field to be filled with the person I am
responding to (this is what I didn't yet manage to set up).

In the folder for the mailing list I can set some options, like
default “To:”, “CC:”, etc. But I don't see any way to obtain the
behaviour I want.

How do I achieve that?

Marco