[Users] [Bulk] Re: Claws config needs much better documentation

Sitaram Chamarty sitaramc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:48:25 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Charles Curley
<charlescurley at charlescurley.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:04:25 +0200
> Michael Gmelin <freebsd at grem.de> wrote:
>
>> In my understanding claws focuses on useful features which are
>> presented in a more or less programmer style way (sometimes you just
>> dig through the rc files to find a configuration settings, the dialogs
>> tend to be crowded and full of advanced options etc.). And you know
>> what? I dig that,...
>
> Hear, hear. Well said.
>
> And well done to the devs. Thank you.

Gaah!  All I said was that one *specific* setting was the wrong
default in terms of surprising people.  The surprise is that mails may
get deleted if they didn't notice that the message list and message
window don't match.

How in blazes did you guys turn this into long rants and philosophical
self-back-patting on all sorts of unrelated stuff?

Grrrr