[Users] Can Claws be set to default to non-threaded folders?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Jul 23 19:22:55 CEST 2012

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:08:04 -0600, Charles Curley said:
> On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:26:11 -0400
> slitt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:
>
> > It would be wonderful if I could set Claws to default to
> > non-threaded.
>
> View -> Thread View

Thanks Charles.

I misstated my question. I know you can View -> Thread View or its
Ctrl+T shortcut to toggle thread view on one folder.

What I was trying to ask is, when you first install Claws, how do you
configure it so that when you make a new account and import IMAP into
it, the IMAP imports as non-threaded, instead of automatically
threading it as it does now. The way it imports IMAP should be a
choice, IMHO.

Thanks

SteveT

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt