[Users] Can Claws be set to default to non-threaded folders?

slitt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Jul 23 13:26:11 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I use Claws 3.8.0 to access the Dovecot IMAP on my home computer, when
I'm on the road. Claws defaults to threaded folders, and appears to
thread the folders in IMAP, so when I get home, they're threaded on the
Claws-Mail on my home computer too. This is a PITA.

It would be wonderful if I could set Claws to default to non-threaded.
I hate looking at threaded folders. And of course, others love
threading, so it would be great to have it be a setable default.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt