[Users] Claws Mail - FreeBSD

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Jul 21 20:51:43 CEST 2012

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 14:00:51 -0400
edwardp at linuxmail.org articulated:

> I decided to give FreeBSD a try to see how it is, compared to Linux.
> Unfortunately, I found many issues with it.  For most of them, I was
> unable to find solutions to fix.
>
> There was only one bright spot in all this and it was the only
> software package installed, that actually worked perfectly.  Claws
> Mail.
>
> Whomever on the team has responsibility for porting Claws Mail over to
> FreeBSD, I'd like to say "Thank You" for porting it over.  Even though
> in the end, I couldn't use FreeBSD, it was nice to see Claws Mail do
> its thing.  :)

If possible, please contact me OL. I use FreeBSD, and while I agree its
support for hardware and the availability of drivers sucks, it is
generally usable on most common systems. I would be interested in
knowing what problems you experienced.

--
Jerry ♔

Carson's Observation on Footwear: If the shoe fits, buy the other one
too.