[Users] Can't compile CM-3.8.1

Charles A Edwards CAE at eslrahc.com
Sat Jul 21 09:37:49 CEST 2012

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 23:17:36 -0700
Thomas Taylor wrote:

> I'm trying to compile CM-3.8.1 from source tarball from sourceforge
> but it keeps getting an error.  The error occurs during the "make"
> phase when it can't find the header (?) lgcrypt.

You need to install libgcrypt-devel and if not pulled in
as a depend when you install the libgcrypt-devel rpm you
will also need to install gnutls-devel.

I will warn you that there will may be additional devel
pkgs that you will need to install before you get a
successful build.

    Charles

--
In Hollywood, all marriages are happy.  It's trying to live together
afterwards that causes the problems.