[Users] Translation problems in the plugins?

Sat Jul 14 15:48:04 CEST 2012

Hey

I have run into some translation problems regarding the plugins - I am
not sure if it is at me locally, if it is related to what is described
in the thread

"[Users] ngettext in rssyl not works?"

here on the users mailinglist, or something else:

In the fancy plugin:

In fancy_create_popup_prefs_menu
at fancy_viewer.c:583 , there are some strings which I believe are
affected. (The entire popup menu reachable by a button below the
HTML view - They however get properly translated in the Configuration
-> properties for the Fancy Plugin)

see
http://www.gusnan.se/claws/fancy_translations.png
(Can anyone reproduce this?)

and in rssyl I have noted this:

The folder for the feeds is called "My Feeds (RSSyl)" even though the
string is translated in po-file. (It is the last string in the po file).

Any hints or tips?

/Andreas Rönnquist
gusnan at gusnan.se