[Users] A suggestion for a feature...

Guus Bonnema gbonnema at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 14 09:41:48 CEST 2012

On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 12:36:13 -0700
Chad Wallace <cwallace at lodgingcompany.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:21:17 +0200
> Guus Bonnema <gbonnema at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:04:52 +0200
> > "Stephan Braun" <sylpheed-claws-users at lists.evervoid.net> wrote:
> >
> > > insomniactoo at localnet.com (12.07.2012, 18:45:18):
> > >
> > > You may want to use "Edit->select thread".
>
> > Using "Edit-> select thread" is a workaround, and if the thread is
> > expanded it's not even an extra action. Still, it does make sense to
> > select a thread when it is not expanded and then trash the whole
> > thing.
> >
> > Is it difficult to implement?
>
> Why not skip a step and use Edit -> Delete thread?  I've got it
> assigned to Shift-Ctrl-E.  Works like a charm.

Yep, Found that out yesterday too. Assigning it to a key is a nice
touch, will do that as well.

I suspect my history with thunderbird made me biassed towards the
solution of deleting a conversation. Now that I switched to claws, I
will adjust to the claws way of doing things.

Thanks for the tip.

Guus Bonnema.