[Users] Intro

Guus Bonnema gbonnema at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 12 14:31:09 CEST 2012

Goodday to all,

Today I joined the claws users mailing list and I installed claws mail
(from Kubuntu 12).

I found a python scripts to import my thunderbird archive. However, I
probably inserted my archive in the wrong directory, because even
though the mail is there, it is not recognized by claws.

My directory structure from claws is:

root at mahatma:/home/gbonnema/.claws-mail# ddir -d -x "Mailbox/.*" .
.
+--addrbook/
+--imapcache/
|  +--imaps.xs4all.nl/
|     +--gbonnema/
|        +--Drafts/
|        +--INBOX/
|        +--Queue/
|        +--Sent/
|        +--Trash/
|        +--local/
+--mimetmp/
+--newscache/
+--tagsdb/
|  +--#imap/
|  |  +--gbonnema at imaps.xs4all.nl/
|  |     +--Drafts/
|  |     +--INBOX/
|  |     +--Queue/
|  |     +--Sent/
|  |     +--Trash/
|  |     +--local/
|  +--#mh/
|  |  +--Mailbox/
+--templates/
+--tmp/
+--uidl/

[I excluded all files below #mh/Mailbox, because that is my whole
archive (and its lots of files).]

I see none of the files under #mh/Mailbox in claws.

Where should I put the archive to make the files show up in claws? What
is the right directory?

Guus Bonnema, The Netherlands.