[Users] vCalendar: timezone bug?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Wed Jul 11 15:36:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

To be honest, I've never used shared calendars, so I hope this makes
sense...  Just wanting to make sure it's not my issue before I open a
bug.  Of course, it could be a bug in Google Calendar... :)

Installed vCalendar and connected it to our Duty Desk schedule on Google
Calendar.  Individuals which are scheduled on the morning or afternoon
shifts are displayed at the correct times.  However, those that are on
duty all day (no times specified on Google Calendar) have their vCalendar
entries showing as starting 4 hours too soon -- at 20:00 on the previous
day.

I'm in the same timezone as New York (-4), so it would appear that
all-day events are not adjusted for the local timezone.

Calendar:
https://www.google.com/calendar/render?tab=mc&gsessionid=M_Qy5YinFuA5Ea925_1pNA&pli=1
iCal:
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/u2k9k4p01bp05b0u0g2q85u24g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics