[Users] I'd prefer the Move dialog to open completely collapsed

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Jul 9 23:22:59 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I often rightclick a message in the message list and choose Move, in
which case a dialog box opens for me to navigate to the destination
folder. This dialog box shows a folder tree, with all nodes expanded.
Because a few of my folders contain tens of subfolders, this is a
biiiiig navaigation task, and that navigation serves no purpose but to
slow me down.

What would be better is if every tree were completely collapsed, except
the tree path down to the last move I did. This would make Move a much
quicker and easier task.

Better still would be to provide a "cut" command on the message list,
and then be able to "paste" it into a folder in the folder list.
Dragging isn't viable because my directory list is about five times the
length of its visible portion, and "hit the bottom edge" scrolling is
slow and imprecise.

Thanks

SteveT

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt