[Users] Issues with 3.8.1 cvs1 build

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Tue Jul 3 03:22:59 CEST 2012

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 16:21:16 +0200
Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:21:30 +0100
> Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:
>

> > I've added in a temporary link to a copy of config.h but it would be
> > nice not to need it.
> >
> It is not that simple to simply add claws-mails config.h to the plugins
> since they generate their own config.h as well.

Isn't that what has been done that has caused this current problem?
I've got new cvs plugins that build OK, but with 3.8.1cvs1 I have old
plugins that have not been revised that don't build unless I have a
copy of the old config.h linked into /usr/include/claws-mail.

What to do?

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde