[Users] Small picture in e-mails?

Ima Afrotrap afrotrap at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:25:14 CEST 2012

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 06:53:50 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 18:35:40 -0500
> Ima Afrotrap <afrotrap at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >   Thanks Milan and Paul. Hopefully I got it right and we'll see. I
> > answered earlier but apparently the 'reply to list' isn't working
> > or I have it set-up wrongly also.
>
> I saw your earlier reply (no Face header, though).
> You use gmail - you are probably witnessing one of gmail's <ahem>
> 'features', where your own mail to mailing list is hidden from you.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

  Are you serious? Gmail actually does something that stupid? Unbelievable, and
  that's putting it into really nice words, for me doing so at least. This is
  the only list that that's happened to me. Really strange.

  Okay, thanks guys. Looks like I need to figure out why the face header thing
  isn't working and sign on with a different e-mail account of some kind.

  John