[Users] Privacy issue (was Webmail support in Claws Mail )

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Mon Jan 30 13:32:20 CET 2012

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 13:27:33 +0100
alb348 at gmail.com wrote:

> Why can't we have the same thing in Claws Mail?

We can, but someone needs to design and code it. If none of the
existing developers are in a position to do this or want to do it then
it will be down to someone new (such as you for instance) deciding that
they want this feature and sitting down to create such a plugin.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde