[Users] What happens ...

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Wed Jan 18 16:50:27 CET 2012

It does not end up in the 'sent' folder but remains in the queue. There is no Envelope header, and basically (except for default headers and claws internals) no other header then 'To:'.

So i guess claws is not sending any part of the mail at all as long there is a single wrong address ?

It is the most logical interpretation but somehow i never was sure about it because there always is network traffic, and i wonder what claws is doing. Would claws actually verify any recipient address even on different servers, first, before really sending the mail ?

( I tested this time by sending to some of my own accounts, but they are on the same server. )