[Users] Attachments multiplied in mimetmp

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Mon Jan 16 17:04:25 CET 2012

For example, i just right-click 'opened' the first image of a series of attached images. (they are not displayed  automaticly for me) The viewer, geeqie, opens the mimetemp folder and i looked up the first few images.

The first image was there, as 00000071.imagename.jpg, but repeated as claws.kRkMuR.jpg.

Then i did something else, and later opened the same mail again, and again 'open' on the first image showed me that series in the viewer, But this time, the first images gets repeated 4 more times (!) in the form of 0000007b.imagename.jpg, with the '7b' part of the name changing to 7c, 7d, 94, 95.
(It seems to be hex, not decimal)

After i deleted the mail, only claws.kRkMuR.jpg got removed, anything else left in place. Mimetemp gets cleared when i close Claws.

Claws version 3.8.0cvs13
GTK+ 2.24.8 / GLib 2.30.2
Locale: en_US.UTF-8 (charset: UTF-8)
Operating System: Linux 2.6.39-2-amd64 (x86_64)