[Users] Control of folder-depth for opening folders in the "Select folder" window when copying or moving messages

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Thu Jan 12 00:53:08 CET 2012

> I don't actually drag my messages into folders. I should have said
> when I right-click and choose Copy... or Move... from the context
> menu that comes up.

So we are talking about the Ctrl+O thing :)

Let me just remind you that there are still many flaky or too-small (netbook) touchpads out, and if i had no mouse i would use Ctrol+O instead. So that feature is worth to be optimized.

I am not sure what's more usable but to have it open the same folder state as in the main window would at least be more intuitive and maybe less confusing (if you have dozens or hundreds of folders.)

Wouldn't the type-ahead thing be more useful, with that feature implemented, if it worked on hidden folders as well ?