[Users] Control of folder-depth for opening folders in the "Select folder" window when copying or moving messages

Holger Berndt berndth at gmx.de
Sun Jan 8 14:24:42 CET 2012

On Sa, 07.01.2012 03:33, Little Girl wrote:

>Claws Mail can rest
>assured that I know what's in the other levels

Expanded folders are included in the type-ahead search, so
having everything expanded is especially useful when you already know
what's there. Personally, I always move messages with by Ctrl-O plus
typing a few letters.

If the folder selection window had the same expanded/collapsed
structure as the folder tree itself, I don't really see the point in
opening it in the first place. In that case, it's easier to just use
the folder tree directly with drag&drop, isn't it?

Holger