[Users] Reply-to-mailing-list not working as expected

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 08:21:52 CET 2012

Hey there,

Tanja Roth wrote:

> I use Claws Mail with openSUSE 12.1 and XFCE. Recently, I found that
> there is a "reply to mailing-list" function (and I added it to my
> toolbars) but it does not work as expected. For example, when I
> want to reply to a message that was posted on a mailing list (and
> contains a CC to my mail address), "reply to mailing-list" fills in
> the sender's mail address as recipient (and *not* the ML).

> Did I miss any point or is it a bug?

Can you repeat this behavior, and does it always happen in the same
mailing list? I use the Reply to feature all the time on various
lists and have never seen this happen. I use Claws Mail 3.8.0 in
Kubuntu 10.04 LTS (Lucid Lynx), and I've used lots of other versions
of Claws Mail before this over the years. (:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.