[Users] Spell Checking Question

Tanja Roth taroth at suse.de
Thu Jan 5 14:47:54 CET 2012

Hi again,

one more question for today: I would like to use an alternate spell
checker (since I regularly write in two different languages), but
I can only choose between several variants of English in the spell
checker preferences (en, en_CA, en_GB, and en_US).

What do I need to do to make Claws show different languages as
spell checking options? Where does Claws take this information from?

I recently installed both the claws-mail-lang and the
claws-mail-extra-plugins-lang package for openSUSE but that didn't do
the trick.

I use English as (primary) system language in my openSUSE installation,
but I have other languages installed as secondary languages (but
that also does not help with the alternate spell checkers...) ;).

Thanks for any hints,

Cheers
  Tanja