[Users] no Claws icon in Gnome 3 notification area

sotirakis at laposte.net sotirakis at laposte.net
Thu Jan 5 10:44:53 CET 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

Nope, I just moved today on Gnome 3, on a fresh install.
I installed LinuxMint 12 Gnome. This OS has a weired arrangement, with
a mix of both Gnome 2 and Gnome 3 elements.
In this session, I do have a claws icon in the notification area.

I fully installed unity, allowing me to open a Ubuntu-like session,
with gnome-session --version giving me: gnome-session 3.2.1.
In this Ubuntu-like session, Claws does not appear in the systray.

thanks for your help!