[Users] Problem with printing.

Dan Arico dan_arico at aricosystems.com
Sat Feb 25 16:48:53 CET 2012

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:24:23 -0500
john Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

> I just had a major problem with my Linux Slackware 13.37
> partition so I put in a new one. The good news is that Claws-Mail
> can now reach my printers. The bad news is that when I print out
> a message the print image is offset to the left so that I lose the
> first character of each line. Perhaps Claws assumes an A4 instead of a
> letter page. In any case is there an adjustment somewhere that
> will center the image on the paper? If I print to file then it is
> OK.

Are you using CUPS to configure your printers? If so, point a browser
at:

http://localhost:631/

That will bring up the interface for CUPS. Click on the Printers tab
and then select the printer you want to configure.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.