[Users] Automatically adjusting "From" address

Charles Lipton crlipton at gol.com
Sat Feb 18 00:37:40 CET 2012

I am having an ongoing problem which may be a setup issue on my side.
Is there some way I can have the mail address of the mailbox account I
am creating mail from automatically inserted into the mail instead of my
default address?

I receive mail from four different sources and have a separate mailbox
for each one.  The default mailbox is my personal account but the other
three are all work related.

The problem is that when I shift focus to one of the work related
mailboxes and create new mail, Claws automatically inserts my default
(private) address.  I know that there is a pull-down which allows me to
manually select another address but in the heat of getting things done
and moving on to the next item needing attention, I forget to check the
return addressing and manually fix it.

--
Charles Lipton