[Users] How to minimize Claws-Mail caching? <SOLVED>

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Feb 7 11:00:03 CET 2012

After finding the most megabyte consuming imapcache directories with
the du command, within Claws-Mail's folder list for each one of those
big directories, I right clicked, chose properties, and then clicked
the "Discard folder cache" button. That eliminated the excess disk
usage while still leaving the emails on the IMAP server.

Thanks

SteveT