[Users] How to Extended quicksearch messages with attachments? <SOLVED>

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Dec 11 10:52:01 CET 2012

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:35:51 -0800, sylpheed at 911networks.com said:
> On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:29:50 -0500
> Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:
>
> >How do I extended quicksearch messages that have attachments? I
> >clicked the Information button, but it contained nothing about
> >attachments.
>
> Extended | Edit | Flags | Has Attachment  | is set or is not set

Confirmed!

Thanks Sylpheed.

I used your advice to boil it down to stuff I can just type in, rather
than using the search constructor. So, I wanted every email with
attachments from anyone with "steve" in the from field, I successfully
used this:

has_attachment & from matchcase "steve"

The search phrase constructor displays lots of unexpected behavior,
including an error dialog box that will not close until the box you made
the "mistake" on is closed. I'll write that up in a separate email.

Thanks

SteveT

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt