[Users] Crash in cvs40, backtrace etc appended

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Thu Dec 6 01:15:25 CET 2012

On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 21:25:39 +0100
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> Seems to be some memory braindamage at ssl connection close if the
> NNTP(s) DATE ping fails... Do you happen to have the corresponding
> network log?

No, I didn't have any way to save it as Claws was completely dead and
unmoving by the time I saw this.

I'll try the patch you committed and see if it helps, I've seen a
couple of crashes recently but this was the first time I've managed to
get abrt to actually capture what happened. If I can I'll grab the
network log next time it happens, but I can't be sure I'll be able to.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde