[Users] Usenet and folders

Cliff Laine lainecliff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 13:46:54 CEST 2012

This will no doubt seem an incredibly naive question but if you never
ask you never learn.

I've got a Usenet account on CM. It'd be handy if, instead of the sent
messages going to my default account's Sent folder, they could live in
a folder that could be associated with the Usenet account.

There doens't seem to be any way of doing this. I suppose I have
misunderstood the nature of usenet perhaps. Perhaps simply seeing your
messages appear in the newsgroup is in fact a kind of "sent" folder.

Cliff