[Users] Moving AddressBook from system to system?

Csányi Pál csanyipal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:35:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have used Claws Mail on my Debian GNU/Linux testing/sid system but I
just installed a new operating system on the same hardware, the Ubuntu
Desktop 12.04 LTS.

I can access from my new Ubuntu system the previously used ~/.claws-mail
directory that is in $HOME/ directory on a partition that was used by
Debian system.

I copied this directory into my new $HOME/ directory on the new Ubuntu
system but I can't find now all my addresses in the AddressBook that I
was used on the Debian system.

What am I missing here?
How can I 'move' my Addresses from the previously used Debian system to
the being used Ubuntu system?

--
Regards from Pal