[Users] Sending Mail programmatically

dave@carputing.com carprogrammer at aim.com
Sat Aug 18 03:13:55 CEST 2012

Hi,
    I recently got claws-mail running on my Debian board.  I would like
to locate this at a remote site, where I can have a program running that
processes the incoming mail received by claws-mail, and also have a way
for this board to send mail.  Is there is command line interface or
programmatic interface to sending mail with claws-mail?  I don't mind
having X-windows running on the board, although I won't be using the
X-windows interface.
       Where could I learn more about interfacing with claws-mail with
another program/app?  (what documentation should I be reading?)  Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave