[Users] Bogofilter Ham Action

edwardp at mcom.com edwardp at mcom.com
Fri Aug 10 01:28:21 CEST 2012

On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 06:37:24 -0600
Charles Curley <charlescurley at charlescurley.com> wrote:

> I recently moved from Ubuntu to Debian 6.0.4 stable, taking my
> claws-mail and bogofilter setup with me. I now find I have a lot of
> training of bogofilter to do.
>
> For false hits that end up in the trash the solution is simple: hit
> the "ham" button, then move the mail where it belongs. There is no
> simple solution for suspicious email that ends up in the TrashMaybe
> directory. So my question: has anyone got a claws action I can use
> for the purpose?
>
> Thanks

Debian is now up to 6.0.5, you should receive the updates the next time
the updater runs.

I read somewhere in the past that bogofilter was no longer being
maintained.  So I have used bsfilter and it's been pretty good.
Haven't had to select "learn as ham" with it as much yet.  :)

--
Sent using Claws Mail - http://www.claws-mail.org/