[Users] Default CC for mailing lists

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 00:01:34 CEST 2012

>  In Claws, you should be able to "Reply To
> Mailing List" (Ctrl-L by default I believe) to reply just to the list,

Aah, nice one

> Don't get me started about Gmail. :)

I was recently asked which free mail service someone should use and I
used to say Yahoo mainly because it employs qmail. I now worry that
Yahoo won't be around for too long and may struggle to maintain the
servers that I have noticed more downtime with recently and so said
gmail but think that was a bad move and was unsure at the time. Which
free service would people recommend these days?

Obviously feel free to ignore these but as you seem pretty clued up.

1./
I had to copy the second comment in manually. Is there any way of
replying and including two small highlighted parts as comments. I've
tried shift and ctrl combinations but just end up selecting all text
between the two sections I wish to include as comments?

2./
I've started getting Unknown TLS errors on my server only to Google
servers so I have to disable TLS for Google MX users. From the way and
how early the connection dies. I've been told it might be to do with
Google trying out perfect forward secrecy. Any ideas?

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)