[Users] Filters, WAS Claws config needs much better documentation

Leon Fisk lfisk at iserv.net
Wed Aug 1 20:21:55 CEST 2012

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:36:32 -0400
john Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

<snip>
>I use filters to send mail to the correct folder. Recently mail
>like this one has fallen through the cracks because the list is
>just a cc, not either the sender or the recipient. If there is a
>way to create a filter to send mail like Sitaram's latest to my claws-mail
>folder automatically please advise.
>
>My present filters will work if the list is the "to" address
>and the individual is a cc: address.

I too use a filter for this. I use "received". Like this from the
"matcherrc" file in your ".claws-mail" directory.

[filtering]
enabled rulename "Received claws-list" account 1 header "received"
regexpcase "\\.claws-mail\\.org|mx\\.colino\\.net" move
"#mh/Mailbox/ClawsList"

--
Leon
Claws 3.8.0, Ubuntu Karmic 9.10