[Users] new address book available

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Sun Apr 8 06:39:54 CEST 2012

On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 03:29:00 +0200
Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 10:54:12 +1000
> Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au> wrote:
>
> > 2.
> > On the suse machine, my first comment is that it would be nice to
> > drag and drop an entry from one address book to another as in the
> > current address book scheme.
> >
> Drag and drop is not implemented.
> > The search work fine, though searching the whole address book would
> > be nice.
> >
> What do you mean by searching the whole address book? A search is
> always done in the entire address book which is currently highlighted.

Sorry, I meant a recursive search through all address books. (not
terribly important imho)

I have now just reduced my address book numbers by 3, removed .contact
directory, restarted claws-contacts.

It built a new .contact directory, but when accessed from claws-mail,
it threw some warnings about missing addressbooks xml files, so wonder
where that information was stored.

Anyway, second start and access to the address book was clean.

 --
Owen