[Users] searching for a certain mail

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Fri Oct 28 04:09:24 CEST 2011

 Salvatore,

thanks for reply !

> you can use the quick search and select Recursive.

I did that. But typing in the name (wither full or part of it) did yield nothing. It was a test mail, i know where it is.

As i said, i try searching all folders, working on the MH toplevel folder, which is the one showing up in the users home directory.

> For further information check the manual, section 3.5 Searching

I did that from the beginning. But AFAIKS it always tells you to go to a certain folder with a message list. The toplevel folder however have no message list.