[Users] Interesting feature in NNTP accounts

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sun Oct 23 00:53:44 CEST 2011

Wanting to filter on the Organisation: header, I found that it didn't
work.

If I use ctrl-U to show the actual text of the article, then the header
reads Organization: and filtering on this does work.

I'm assuming that because I'm using en_GB that the word is translated
into the local spelling, but this happens after the filtering has
happened.

Can this be either changed or fixed? Or is it even regarded as a bug?
It certainly confused me for a while.

Interestingly the Windows version doesn't translate the header string.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde