[Users] subscription

Lioba Kiwitz rendeerflotilla at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:28:52 CEST 2011

Hello user-group,

weeks ago I had unsubsribed properly with my password.
Two weeks ago I suddenly received mails again although I havenĀ“t
subscribed again.

Why have I been drawn in again without my consent and how do I
unsubscribe again since now I do not have a password naturally.

Regards

Lioba Kiwitz

--
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>