[Users] problems with 3.7.10

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Oct 6 13:20:43 CEST 2011

On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 11:40:30 +0100
Richard wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 11:19:39 +0200
> Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:
>
> >  to you.
> >
> > > 2 lowercase "t" is not getting printed when composing mail..
> >
> >   Check your keyboard shortcuts in the menus, you very likely have
> >   inadvertently set the T as shortcut of something. Remove it by
> > focusing the menu where it was set and pressing delete key.
>
> I disabled keyboard shor cu s bu is s ill no prin ing " "s
>  fill he gaps wiTh lowercase T
>

> Here's somehing else, if I puT he caps lock on i ignores uppercase T
> as well. I've reinsalled, I could nuke he .claws file, buT Then I
> have o reconfigure all The filTers :)
>
> ITs a PIA

You can cheat and work directly with claws-mail's configuration files !

Rather than delete the .claws-mail directory, save it by renaming it.
After the new install you can copy the address book files
(addrbook-*.xml) and the filter rules file (matcherrc) from the save
directory to the .claws-mail directory.

HTH,

David