[Users] Vacation message

wwp subscript at free.fr
Tue Oct 4 07:51:02 CEST 2011

Hello,

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 18:05:09 -0700 sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way of doing vacation messages in Claws and only once per
> user?
>
> I get mail from many mailing lists and I don't want the vacation
> message to be sent to them. I'd like it per folder and only once per
> user.

That's not possible w/ native features of Claws Mail. Many people would
say it's not the role of a MUA anyway.

I presume this could be achieved with some scripting but this would be
more work than configuring a MTA to do it (or on the provide side).

I know and understand it could help to do it from CM.. but this is not
at all implemented. BTW, are you really going in vacation and leave CM
open and running?

Regards,

--
wwp