[Users] One printer works with Claws-Mail, the other doesn't.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Thu Nov 3 22:14:49 CET 2011

My newest printer, an HP Color Laserjet prints like a champ from Claws
Mail. The other old workhorse, my Ricoh B/W Laser AP2600 works via Cups
1.4.6 for Acrobat Reader etc. and via lpr for text files sent by
enscript.

But I can't print mail from Claws through the Ricoh via Cups. And I
hate to waste those expensive HP cartridges on B/W work.

When I send a Claws mail message to the Ricoh via Cups it warms up and
then stops. The Cups print queue  says it is a finished job.

PLease tell me a way I can get it printed, other than cut and paste
into Gvim. Yes Gvim will print to it too.

Slackware Linux 13.37.
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters
Book indexing, interior layout, cover design.
http://wexfordpress.com