[Users] syncing Android contacts with Claws

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu Dec 29 16:53:02 CET 2011

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:26:10 +0100
Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:

> I have decided to make a vCard import/export extension first so that
> people may manually synchronize their contacts. A SyncML plugin is
> more complicated so I will add this to the feature request list for
> the moment.

Thanks a lot for vCard import/export. It will also add lot of value to
Claws...and we, anyway, decided, to stay with it since TB supports mbox
only: :-/

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Whatever action a great man performs, common men follow. And
whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.