[Users] Another wish : confirmation before sending

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Dec 7 09:19:56 CET 2011

On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:27:17 -0500
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Little,

> Brad Rogers wrote:
> > I've never understood the need to CC somebody on a mailing list,
> > TBH.
> Me neither, but I thought about it a bit and came up with a couple of
> scenarios in which it could maybe be useful:

Okay, I'll concede that in those circumstances, CC'ing may be useful
(although not to me).  I was obviously not sufficiently explicit.  I
didn't mean where the OP sets a CC (that's up to them), I meant when
somebody replying CC's the OP, even though the OP reads the list.

--
 Regards  _
Tired of doing day jobs with no thanks for what I do