[Translators] the schedule for the next release

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 11:40:54 UTC 2023

Hello,

It's been quite a while, the longest gap ever between releases - just over a
year - but the next release is now planned.

As last time, we will be releasing both gtk2 and gtk3 versions of Claws Mail
for this release.

The string freeze will commence on Monday 13th November and the release will
happen a week later on Monday 20th November.

Please update your git trees on the week commencing 13th November and get
your updates to me by the 8:00 UTC on Monday 20th November. Remember, send
the updates to translations at thewildbeast.co.uk.

I will make both variants of claws-mail.pot available on 13th November for
those not able to use git.

Please let me know if you intend to submit updates.

Thanks in advance.

with regards

Paul