[Translators] schedule for next release(s)

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 09:52:20 CEST 2021

Hello,

Finally, (some might say), a new release of Claws Mail is planned. In fact 2
releases are planned, the "standard" gtk2 release and the first release of
gtk3 Claws Mail.

But rest assured, two releases does not mean double the translation work.
There are some differences between the two, but these are simple differences.
For example, "_Close", "_Cancel" and "_Delete" are in the gtk3 pot file but
not in the gtk2 pot file. This is because these are no longer stock buttons
in gtk3.

Here is the schedule:

The next release(s) will take place on Saturday 10th July.

Please get your translation updates to me between Saturday 3rd July and
Saturday 10th July. A string freeze will be in place in the git tree during
these dates.

I will also, as usual, provide both pot files on Saturday 3rd July, and
give the links here on this list.

Please let me know if you intend to send an update.

Thanks in advance

Paul