[Translators] access token and auth code

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 11:06:14 CEST 2021

On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 10:58:49 +0200
Slavko <slavino at slavino.sk> wrote:

> Please, when doing that, consider the SSL term in OAuth module, the SSL
> is deprecated for years (2015) and replaced by TLS. If you fear to
> replace it, use at least SSL/TLS please.

Good point.

We're still using SSL/TLS in claws-mail as, initially, it was considered that
people would be familiar with SSL but not so familiar with TLS. This was only
meant to be a temporary measure.

For now, "OAuth2 SSL connection error" should be "OAuth2 SSL/TLS connection
error", and then all of these can be changed to just TLS at the same time.

Perhaps that time is now?

with regards

Paul