[Translators] schedule for next release(s)

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Jul 3 10:22:12 CEST 2021

On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 07:52:20 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> Please get your translation updates to me between Saturday 3rd July and
> Saturday 10th July. A string freeze will be in place in the git tree during
> these dates.

To all translators who got in early: This morning I discovered that none of
the new src/oauth2.c strings were being offered for translation and fixed
that. So please update your git trees again.

> I will also, as usual, provide both pot files on Saturday 3rd July, and
> give the links here on this list.

Here is a tarball containing both gtk2 and gtk3 claws-mail.pot files:

https://claws-mail.org/i18n/claws-mail-pots.tar.gz

Thanks,
with regards

Paul