[Translators] schedule for next release

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Sep 13 15:24:29 CEST 2020

Hi,

The next release will take place on Monday 28th September.

Please get all your translation updates to me, at
translations at thewildbeast.co.uk, by the end of Sunday 27th. (UTC).

Please do let me know if you are intending to submit an update.

And please do test your translations. If we can avoid a repeat of Bug 4372 -
'[pl_PL] Crash after "Send later" without recipient and then "Close"' then
that will be great. (This one still needs fixing, btw)

As we are already in string-freeze mode, the claws-mail.pot file is already
available on the server (for those that need it):
https://claws-mail.org/i18n/claws-mail.pot.gz

thanks in advance

Paul