[Translators] next Clawsker release starts now

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Mon Nov 30 16:53:26 CET 2020

On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 01:34:09 +0100
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A few changes have been accumulating over time and they're now relevant
> enough to require a new Clawsker release.
[…]

Release is done, many thanks to the ones who provided an update!

Since there won't probably be many changes in a near future, updated or new
translations off-cycle are also welcome. Hence, yes, you're still in time to
make Clawsker fully available in your preferred language :-)

best regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~