[Translators] Strings still in English

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Mon Jun 1 19:22:52 CEST 2020

Hi Χάρης,

On Tue, 26 May 2020 17:36:20 +0300
Χάρης Καραχριστιανίδης <hariskar at cryptolab.net> wrote:

> In Address book/right click - edit contact/in last tab > other
> attributes in drop down list in Name all attributes (date of birth,
> address, phone etc are still in English, although translated.

These are saved on first run, in English if not translated. If you translate
them afterwards you have to remove the file so it's recreated on next run.

Shut down Claws Mail, then remove ~/.claws-mail/addrbook/attributesrc.

> Also in Tags/ unknown-2. unknown-3 etc are still in English (I think I
> have not found this strings to translate them)

Tags are not translatable, these are kept as you or the server set them.

regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~