[Translators] Clawsker next release is 1.0 - updated pot file

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Mon Sep 26 20:29:30 CEST 2016

On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 01:40:09 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 11:08:49 +0200
> Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Next version of Clawsker will be released on Sunday, 2nd October - [R].
>>
>> The string freeze will start at 23:59 UTC on Sunday, 25th September - [F].
>>
>> An updated pot file will be posted here shortly after [F], and the list
>> of translations which could be removed, if any.
>>
>> If you're willing to update an existing one or make a new one, please
>> send it to _me_ your updated translations before 00:00 UTC of [R].
> […]
>
> The pot file for next release is attached. You can also get it by
> browsing the git repository:
>
> https://github.com/mones/clawsker/tree/master/po
>
> (There's also an updated README in that directory for translators.)
>
> Or directly in a terminal with command:
>
> wget
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mones/clawsker/master/po/clawsker.pot

A new hidden preference has been added this morning, hence I've added
support for it a few minutes ago.

Attached the updated pot file. Git links are still correct.

If you were lazy and had not started, you're lucky. If you had already
sent an update (hi Catalan and Dutch translators!), well, it's only two
strings more ;-) You can merge your current translation with the new pot
and just finish those two.

sorry for the inconvenience,
--
  Ricardo Mones